Ongoing Web3D Conference success is possible thanks to organizing guidance provided by sponsoring organizations, the Association for Computing Machinery (ACM) and the Special Interest Group on Computer Graphics and Interactive Techniques (SIGGRAPH).
Multiple references are used by committee members to conduct the conference each year.
- ACM Conference Planning Guide
- ACM Copyright Policy
- ACM Digital Library – Web3D
- ACM Open Access Publication and ACM Free Public Access To SIG-Sponsored Proceedings (OpenSurround, OpenTOC)
- ACM Policy Against Harassment at ACM Activities
- ACM Video Capture and Streaming
- ACM Virtual Conferences: A Guide to Best Practices
- Moving Ideas without Moving People: How to E-Conference, University of Alberta 2018
- SIGGRAPH Instructions for Authors
- SIGGRAPH Specialized Conferences